Another colleague of mine resigned.
That made two of them leaving this month. Is there something wrong with the company somehow? One would guess so... I've been with the company for 2 years now. It seems less promising by the day. But unlike my colleagues, I'm not ready yet.
I came to know that there are certain people who actually live in their dreams. I'm not talking about dreams as in a goal you wanted to achieve, but dreams as in lies that you told and believe that it is reality. It's like living in the dream world. But it does seem to me that this person is simply telling lies everyday, breaking promises, over promising, talking bad about others... This is the typical bad guy in those dramas. I wish hard to be away from this person soon. Please, please, please...
Ohh... I just watched the Princess and the Frog (did I get the movie title right?) cartoon just now. And when the girl wish upon the star, that was what she said "please, please, please...". And of course her wish came true! But be careful what you wish for as usual, especially when you wish for a "prince". :)
Besides being a very entertaining cartoon, one might learn the difference between what you want and what you need.
I think I know what I want, but... What is it that I need?
No comments:
Post a Comment