Monday, August 20, 2012
Need more work
This month, 2 years ago, I was in HK and got my new gadget. So many has changed yet so many things remained the same. Many things that I once feared and wanted to find an easy way out then but now I feel like certain things I feared may just lead to more success; most of the time, we need to go the hard way. I am surprisingly looking forward to longer business hours, more work and busier schedule.
Still struggling but lets see if I can pull through after another 6 months. Otherwise, perhaps I cannot survive any longer anyways.
Also discovered that people I once adored so much and so wanted to speak to actually annoys me much. Have I changed so much or... I was just blind then. Haha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment