Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Do I really care?

Do I really care if someone hates me?

Since I've missed gym last night I'd told myself I better not miss it again today. Though I've to say, it was worth missing gym for...

My bosses was puzzled when I told them that I'm going to gym at LM, they didn't even know where LM is and they still think I live in Kajang. Do I really care what they think?

The traffic was bad today, peak hour aside, it was raining and I'd at least passed 3 cars broken down contributing further to the congestion. Do I really care since body jam is not till 8.45pm?

Arrived at LM about 8.00pm, humphh... took me an hour plus to get there and I was feeling tired and lazy when I've parked my car. Didn't feel like joining any class anymore, but still, I've changed out the pair of running shoes in my gym bag to my bodyjam/step shoes. Just in case.

Warmed up and did some free weights. The gym was really packed, the machines were 90% occupied, luckily there were some space for dumbbell workout. One good thing about LM's free weights area is the heavier dumbbells and weights are upstairs, naturally the big guys will all be upstairs, the lighter weights, which obviously are those I use, will be downstairs, together with the pilates ball and mats. So, just nice to continue with some abs and stretching.

By the time I saw FI, my laziness disappeared, and I thought, might as well join the class though I know I will be bored since there was no gym buddy today. Hey, but I was ok, though I could not stop yawning while waiting for the class to start.

FI did old tracks, actually he planned to do new and old tracks, but I left half time, so did the old tracks. I've not joint BJ for ages, so I was prepared to be a blur sotong. Surprisingly, I was ok, didn't step on anyone, didn't trip, and got all my left and right steps correct.

While I was planning to just keep to smaller movements so that my mistake (if any, haha) would not be noticeable, FI suddenly gave us a briefing of the next track which consist box step and a kick, step back, skip skip skip... OH NO! I thought, it's The Big Spender!!! My most phobia track, I didn't remember me doing ok with that box step ending with a kick, step one leg back and pose. Followed by some jump jump jump and jumpsss....

Geezzz... after practising a few times with our right leg kicking professionally for this Broadway drama, FI were leading with left leg kicking... FI and his trademark, blur like sotong also, and wrong moves which of course got loads of cheers from us members. Though confusing, but very entertaining and loads of laughter. At the end of the track, FI said we didn't know what we were doing, he didn't know either what we were doing. Finally, he didn't even know what HE was doing too. So, he announced at the end of the big spender that he will be doing this again until WE MEMBERS are familiar with the moves. Look who's talking, but I'm sure FI will be twisting and drama-ing with perfect moves next week. Now I so don't want to miss next week's class!

I left class early, it was getting late and I really needed to be home early. It's FI, he doesn't really care if I left class half way or interrupt class, or make a fool of myself in his class. I don't really care too...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hey... are you referring to I Need To Know by Marc Anthony? Gosh, I dont like that track. I love Latin tracks but not for this one. Yiaks..

Swee said...

Hey hey.... Sounded Blue?

It is Bright Orange today!! :P

TTB said...

LadyN: You mean the Broadway track? It's the big spender lah... come lah and do FI's jam with me then you know haha... can't depend on me for song titles lah.

Carebear: Nolah, not blue, just making a statement. I'm quite cool about certain ppl hating me actually haha...