I have been quite a forgetful person. Always forget things in a blink of eyes. Like last night, while I was walking out from the kitchen, mum told me to switch off the fan when I passed the switches, like 10 steps ahead. I gave her a bright Okay, and within 10 steps down to the switch, I forgot and walked pass without even noticing switches, leave alone switching off the fan.
Yesterday I left the office forgetting to lock my drawer. I always lock my drawer! Last night before I went to bed, I slotted in a piece of card and present into my handbag, something I must bring today to the office. This morning I took them out - the card is big, it wouldn't fit my handbag - and put them at the side of my handbag. And guess what? Yeah, I left it at home!
AND, just now when waiting for the lift to come up to the office, I wanted to check the time, and arghhhh... I forgot to wear my watch, but I'm wearing my beads-bracelet - I always wear the bracelet TOGETHER with my watch, in fact, they are always placed together.
The thing is, I can't even remember why I forget things. Now that I think back, and search my memory, when I forgot what I was supposed to do, my mind was on something else. I am the kind who constantly have something going on in my mind, always distracted, always day dreaming - too much planning, too much imaginations. I guess that's why I kept forgetting things - but it's just very bad today, these two days. VERY frustrating!!!
I hope I remember that I need to go to RPM this Sunday - since it is not my normal routine.
12 comments:
hmmmm...
Nevermind..As long as you remember which way to go home can already... ;p
LGM
OH NO!!! Maybe hor, instead of driving home after work today, I might get distracted and accidentaly drive to the gym!! I might forget where I park, forget to stop at red light, or forget to fill petrol, forget to eat... arghhh!!!
Take gingko biloba?
fren... If u go to gym... ok ma.. won't waste fees.. hehee!
as for forgetting to fill petrol.. don't worry...when the time comes, the car will just Stall.. then u will know.lolz
LGM
U know what ppl. My problem is, I kept having nonsense thoughts in my head, and I'm very easily distracted and that made me forget what I was supposed to remember. :p
Oh, yeah, I remember to eat too cuz I was hungry! Hahaha...
do u need me to send you "reminder" for ur sunday RPM? :P
Pssst... Also, I "always" forget where I park... :)
How can I even "forget" to go to RPM this Sunday. Got reminder already. Some more have additional "agenda" now hehehe...
Reminder!
TTB to atend RPM as follows:
Date : 13 April 2008 (Sun)
Time : 1.30pm
Venue : FF The Curve (RPM Studio)
Attire : Shorts/ Tights & Tshirt
Require : Towel & Water & TTB!!!
A gentle reminder will be sent on Daturday night and Sunday morning!!!
Cheers/
TD:)
Wah... Advance reminder ah TD? I can't even give excuses like I went to the wrong club, or got wrong time, or bring wrong attire!!!
hahaa ! i guess all of us do have our grey moment. once, i left my gym bag at home, right next to my door. the reason why i forgot it because i put it down when i wanted to wear my shoe. so lunch hour, i went back home to take it. then i remember i need to bring my bottle, so i rearrange the things inside and put my bottle. u know what? when i reached office, i forgot my shoe. why? coz i took it out when i wanted to put in my bottle. sigh..
yeah, i can totally relate to your situation.
hmm.. perhaps should buy you the nintendo memory build up game... or ... were you thinking of 'someone' instead of something ah! Mwah ha ha ha ha
Post a Comment