Since Monday.
But I didn't have the time to blog, very busy with CNY baking and deliveries.
Okay, some of you knew I was back lah, like Carebear since we already spoken to each other virtually on MSN; Wookie since I wished him happy birthday on Tuesday; And the best ever chapter of people discovering that I was back is this...
I was crossing the road from office to lunch place yesterday and there was a car which whooshed passed making a lot of noise. No, not the car making noise, but the people inside. Later at lunch place, I got a text message from SSB:
Woi look at the cars before crossing road la :)
Yiaksss... and we thought that was a bunch of crazy kids screaming in the car, haha... Thanks for screaming out my name, too bad I (and all my colleagues) missed that very glamorous moment. You don't have a bunch of people screaming wildly out for your name everyday, do you?
Hehe...
Yes... I will post more and upload some pictures soon. As for now, this moment, I need sleep!
4 comments:
Welcome back from your trip~! Hope to see you soon on Monday class.
Wishing you and your families and friends a Happy Chinese New Year~!
BO! Happy Chinese New Year to you and your familily too, enjoy your holiday.
Yes, Monday class is still on my schedule so long as Carebear is teaching. But looks like won't see you guys for two coming Mondays due to public holiday - 2 Feb public holiday for me, Federal Day since I'm in KL. :)
Welcome back TTB...
Wshing you and your family advance New Year Greetings...
May you have prosperity and success but most importantly good health and happiness in the coming year.
Cheers~
Welcome back! But i knew you were back anyway.. ha ha ha.
I like your story about someone shouting your name. Definately glamourous!
Post a Comment