Ahuh!!! Finally got internet access at home...
I haven't blogged for a week, not in here, but I've been having good number of updates in the TeaRoom blog. "Business" has been quite good lately and that equals to less sleep, no gym and litmited time to blog in here. It's all worth it I am sure, and consider me being really lucky because I've been given so much room for creativity, so called, for the recent orders and I had been able to indulge in a lot of fun preparing the deliveries.
A lot of people was very excited that I've got an order for the Chanel 2.55. So was I. 10 hours of decorating, sleeping at 4.30am in the morning was quite worth it. Surprisingly the feedback was good from the birthday girl although I know there are a lot of improvements to be made, IF only I have another Chanel order. Haha...
This might sound like the Grammy Awards but I really want to thank friends for supporting operation TeaRoom. KG herself ordered a box of cupcake and didn't mind paying a premium for the decorations. Tony also ordered 2 boxes in a week, one of which was for his corporate client. I also have a customer who was more confident in me than me in delivering surprises in cake decorations. And Nick so far has ordered 2 cakes for his launch do and planning to order more. MFG has also been a real good "agent" for TeaRoom it makes me feel bad because I am not at all able to be his "agent" in promoting his business. :p
Baked some cupcakes just now for Saturday delivery and decided to take a break. Will continue decorations tomorrow. I am still planning to publish another post on my birthday present, yeah, just got another one from KG today, so cute!
And my own birthday present, cum reward for hard work... It was on sale :)
1 comment:
^_^
I still yet to own a coast!
Post a Comment