Took half day leave on Wednesday to sign some agreements. If not because I've taken leave on Wednesday, I would have taken leave today (Friday) I've got that 2 orders to deliver tomorrow and they are not even half way. Slotted in MFG's order on Wednesday, which is okay for usual schedule but is in fact quite last minute for busy schedule like this. (Oh, how I wish I'm full time baking, then there will be no such problems).
Got a FB message from Peck Yin yesterday asking for my number, in fact, Wookie told me yesterday evening that someone looking for my number because he wants to order cake. The person, I refer to as the-one-who-got-thrown-into-the-pool at one of SC's farewell parties. If I'm not mistaken the second farewell party. He wanted to order a cake for this Saturday (tomorrow). Arghh... I would LOVE to take that order, but sorry! I'm really not able to. Hopefully he who got thrown into the pool will organize a party again soon. AND order a cake from me.
I just got another sms, from my insurance agent asking if it's too late to order a cake for tomorrow. TOMORROW?! Sigh... sorry dear, yes it is a bit too late. She said it's for grand opening of 100 yen shop! Arghh!! Why do I have to miss this? sigh...
Tony MSN-ed me yesterday saying he wants to order cupcake, I was so phobia that he will say it's for 4th July! Okay, it's not, it's for 22 July. Phew... I've got 2 orders for 11 July (Hopefully nothing earlier otherwise I would have to "work" on my birthday). 14 July is also confirmed I think. I better check with gym if the body mind and soul cake is soon, I don't want to be turning down that cake!
Blogging during office hour? Of course, I don't even have time to sleep, so won't hear from me at home. Slept at 3.30am yesterday, I mean this morning, I hope I can go to bed before 2am tonight.
Finger crossed that I don't fall asleep and stick my face onto the cakes!
Please visit TeaRoom blog for cake updates!
3 comments:
take care wo!
Glad to see your business picking up...;)
SC!! Was talking to Gobi and Wookie the other day that since the party organizers are not around, we've not been seeing each other for a loooong time. Faster come back and organize a party so that everyone can meet again!!!
Post a Comment