It has been so long since I didn't blog (in here)? There have been so much in my mind and I simply have too much story to tell but I can't really remember them now.
I am actually really tired at work. I don't know my fixed job tasks. I do know what I have to do tomorrow, or next week, but beyond that I won't be sure if the tasks will change. Today I have been demanded by the big boss to answer about inventory, when I said I do not know, I have been blamed for not being up to date with it. "Do I have to tell you everything?" was what the big boss told me, he asked why was it not done. "How come you know how to go home, or when to eat when I didn't have to tell you?" he told the whole room of people this. Geezzz.... maybe because my mother has taught me how to eat and told me that I must eat in order to live? And I was told and given my house address that's why I knew how to get home?
There was also a major drama about who should do what task, and how should certain procedures be implemented, and why this certain person has done things this or that way... so messy.
Many people want to leave the company already. Why are they (we) still here? We haven't got a job yet okay, otherwise we will be gone, so don't come and ask us why we are still here, and say something like "don't tell me all of you are gone when I'm back okay". Fine, we won't tell you. Any how, we won't be gone by the time you come back after your two weeks holiday because even if we resigned yesterday, we will still be serving our notice by the time you come back.
Why am I still here? Please... let me get hold of the location for TeaRoom soon.
1 comment:
FINALLY a new post!
Good luck!
I do understand how you feel, especially you want a way out but the door is not yet open for you to leave. Be patience.. i am sure things will work out very well soon.
Post a Comment