Tuesday, March 9, 2010

A happy post

Clicked into my blog and I can see that it's drenched in tears and clouded with gloomy moods. So I decided I want to amuse myself by posting one happy post :)

You know, I had a really good start of the week with a happy Monday; It's rare, I know.

Although I had slight insomnia on Sunday night, very usual, but I managed to wake up without any difficulties in the morning, 5.30am! Went to the gym and went into the lift with a guy that said "thank you" to me for holding the lift. That same gentleman then held the heavy gym door for me to enter. Ahhh... that made my morning, meeting really nice and polite people.

Managed to leave a huge pool of sweat at my bike area after a good workout in the RPM class. I know yucks, but it's an indication of good workout. Haha... I was even on time to get to the office and not only that, I managed to go get something different to eat from the Chinese stall opposite the street instead of canteen downstairs. So felt really cheered up after breakfast.

Got my guardian plush toy redeemed after that and that big head giraffe was just so cute it made me smile :).

And surprisingly the traffic back home was good! Not to say no congestion at all but it's only 10% as compared with the usual horrible jam. And that slight jam was caused by a trailer that has broken down. Not bad at all considering that it was a huge vehicle blocking the road.

Ended my Monday with a healthy dinner - cereal and 2 sticks of carrots. So I'm super satisfied with being "good". Heh...

Okay, my Monday actually ended with on line chat with MFG... which I only remember now - I told Carebear just now that my happy post has nothing to do with MFG what so ever. Haha...

:) Looking forward to a good week.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)))

Nice to read this happy happy post.. hehe! Wow! 5.30am... Still.in.bed...lolx

TTB said...

How come so fast you comment de one? hee... and i guessed who you are by the "Still.in.bed" haha...

Anonymous said...

not veri fast lar... u posted at night before sleeping, i commented the next morning..hehe!

i....am....so...Sleepi now....