Sunday, May 16, 2010

Final Chapter

It has been 3 years. And the relationship will be ending in a month starting tomorrow. I'm not sure if there is any right or wrong decision towards ending this relationship but I know that it gave my heart great relief when the decision was made, although it's also scary to resign without another job secured.

The person whom I am resigning from is one who likes to criticize on other people's decisions, only his are the best. No one else but him is good in doing all the tasks in the world. Whichever other company you join will definitely be a doom to you by his judgement. Whichever path you choose to follow after leaving his, he will definitely have some good pieces of advice for how best you should walk. Whatever thing that you didn't get that resulted in you leaving today, will happen tomorrow, so if you stay, you will get them the next day. He will tell you that you are leaving at the peak of the business, that we are sooooo close to harvesting the fruits.

Lets see whether I will make an exception tomorrow, and get an easy exit interview.

I have butterflies in my stomach, fluttering with excitement!

1 comment:

LynnX said...

All the best for tomorrow babes! It will go well! For now just get your rest and relax the mind...it will fall into place :)