Monday, June 28, 2010

A bit tired

I can't believe it, I was so busy and tired today! I thought I will be leisure-ing around and can "finish work" at 6pm and hang out with MC, followed by watching DVDs, blogging, FBing... But I guess no more honeymooning. Need a lot of time for baking and my new project.

Weekend was great by the way. I was at The Curve on Saturday because I wanted to deliver 2 cakes near that side for the convenience of the customer aka ex-colleague Shen. So I went over to gym for RPM, it was a launch class. I was riding side by side PiC, some more got Carebear in front, it was great! PiC and I even planned to join pump after that. But half way through RPM I told her maybe we don't join pump, moreover, PiC had her marathon the next day so she shouldn't overdo... then later we decided to join pump, so skipped the stretching... by the time we arrived at the main studio, I was feeling very tired and wanted to throw up haha... so I told her lets chill and not join the class. But after that 5 minutes of rest, we went into the class! LOL

And I was really so tired out after the 2 sessions of workout, seldom do back to back classes and one cannot manage without enough training. Haha... I also managed to catch up with my ex (company) yoga instructor who was in pump (who was earlier in combat)^^. Great to see her and we arranged to do a "tai tai" slot class on Wednesday followed by lunch with MFG and one of my ex-colleague, fellow yogi.

After workout was late lunch with PiC at TGIF, managed to find some meat free item and had a great chit chat. Felt great and comforted after an afternoon hang out, knowing that the next day I would have to work - on 2 deliveries.

And so the 2 deliveries continue until today, so much to decorate and prepare while so many phone calls to make! Luckily I decided to go to gym first thing in the morning. Based on experience, I never get to gym if I get started with work first. But I was feeling extremely tired in the RPM class, was it due to lack of sleep? Still tired from Saturday workout? Geezz... sign of old age!

Tomorrow will be another busy day. And I miss MFG a lot (and I know I am so random!).

:)

1 comment:

MasterChef said...

yes.. definately random.

Let's do a massage next week during tai tai time.