I always plan for my blog content while going through interesting events everyday, mentally composing the sentences, just that I am most of the time not able to cope with the amount of stories, simply no time to blog during certain days. Take last Friday for instance, it was a day full of stories and I planned to get home early to blog. However, due to unexpected arrangements, I reached home only midnight. Since I foresee a long and tiring weekend, I opt to go to bed instead of staying up pass midnight.
My gym schedule was a bit unusual last Friday, went to The Curve for pump, sort of in replacement for the pump I missed on Thursday. Plus, Carebear said she is replacing, what better than a perfect time slot and a perfect instructor?
I thought it was a good decision to join class at Curve that day, we got to do the upcoming release! The pump class was jointly conducted by Carebear and Cindy, I haven't done Cindy's class before and I think she wasn't really taking a lot of classes during her pregnancy (that was about the time I joint FF). True enough, she told the class that the mentioned class meant a lot to her because that was her first class back after delivering her baby. You know what? I can't even trace an inch on her that indicates that she's a mother. Cindy was great, coupled with Carebear gave great synergistic effect.
Besides the track surprises, I was also surprised to spot Partner in Crime with Diha working their souls out in body attack. So with PiC in class with me later, my session of pump became so lively, just like the old days at Maxis. PiC is just the best buddy to gym with, I remember there was one of those days when we actually took leave (not purposely but it was during clearing annual leave season, so we had planned "wisely") just to go to gym. Did something like 4 classes with FI at LM. The finale for the day of gym, as I remember vividly, was body attack during which we were so worked-out that we gone almost insane, ending the class with hysterical laughs. Madness but syiok!
The new release - simply awesome! Really torturing! I screamed my heart out during chest track, missed a few moves during back track and can't feel my arms after biceps. New moves for abs was very effective (i.e. more torturing) and quite refreshing.
Continued with combat... too bad Farid was not there. Renee's class was quite explosive as well and I actually told her it was a great class. I guess it will be so when we change from our regular regime to a different class/ instructor. There were a few new tracks, not all, just a few from the next release. I love the recovery track - which Renee said is NOT a recovery track. Throw that out the window, put it behind. She's right, the double back kick (fast mode) cannot be considered recovery move at all. My energy was drained before the end of the class, I know there would be more surprises but couldn't drag myself to go on, so skipped the conditioning track. Diha told me later that it's tough but really great.
Got a text from PiC (who didn't join combat) that she's still around having dinner, and I was really tempted with her invitation to chill out before heading home. I really needed to go back early actually, it was already 10pm plus, but I didn't want to just go off, so we went for a "short" chat at Coffee Bean, had the blueberry mousse cheesecake (MB: I finally tried this, it's great! very light and it felt less fattening. But I don't really like the form of the blueberries they use though). By the time I sent PiC home and got home myself, it was already midnight, hence only the story telling for last Friday now - "illegally" because it's still office hour! I will put in some hours tonight at home to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment