It's so hard to make certain decisions sometimes. There are too many "what if-s"
If I decided to go ahead, what if the plan turn our to be a disaster later? I will regret making a change...
If I decided not to go ahead, what if it's a brilliant idea? I will also regret later when my current situation fail to reward me further...
DECISIONS DECISIONS DECISIONS....................
By the way, I'm suppose to blog about my "brand" for the little indulgence, but I've not uploaded the pictures yet... So hopefully tonight - if I'm not too "busy" making decisions.
4 comments:
babe,
that's called opportunity cost. we cant grab everything without some sacrifices. if you hanged to it for so long, there's a chance you may lose both of them...
ask yourself, r u a risk taker or risk adverse? then use that as a guide. if i were in your shoe, i'll weigh which one is riskier. high risk is so much challenging for me. a bit fun to do. tho the result at the end of the day may not favour me, that's another story d.. hehehe...
Well said! Nina
Just follow your heart...
Gut feeling. Intuition leads the way.
I wouldn't recommend asking the "8-Ball"....:P
Post a Comment