I'm having a headache. Literally. Maybe because of the weather or maybe because I'm too busy.
I don't know why I constantly feel like I'm too busy lately. I once thought that busy is good, but tonight I feel like I can do with a break. A long break not just from work, but from baking, from gym and from being crazy towards anyone.
I am definitely under stress (maybe PMS) otherwise I wouldn't have felt negative. Instead of having hope and working on things I want, I feel like putting everything aside and just drift along.
Mood forecast told me that there is a storm building up, the next few days are going to be gloomy and impatient. There might even be tornado. Definitely cold and unapproachable.
Whoops. Sorry, was suppose to load some pictures of my new decoration tool and the birthday cake order. But I think I better off going to bed early.
3 comments:
take a kitkat, take a break :)
OKAY!!! I feel much better today. Can still do with more sleep. But I will do 2 back to back classes tonight. Will bake a cake on Wed! No stress :)
shall i stay clear away from your path????? =p
Take care wo.. and do take a break la.
Post a Comment