Monday, October 26, 2009

Dependant

Today I received an email from "management", one of the executives directors, telling me that I should take up the role of logistics - the other day I was supposed to take up manufacturing, production etc role. That's not it, his reason is that he wants the SENIOR staff to be able to take over should there be any JUNIOR logistic/ production staff leaving the company. This is so called to avoid occurrence of current "situation". Totally pissed off after receiving the email.

What's wrong with that email?

First of all that email was directed to me ("Dear TTB"... so it HAS to be for me) and I am NOT senior staff, there is this Assistant General Manager who is much much more senior compared to Assistant Manager (that's me). Secondly, the production staff that just left was a MANAGER, not junior staff, and definitely not my junior. Lastly, this is the best preventive measure the company can come up with? So let people leave, we have the SENIOR staff to take care of the company? And this pissed me off also because this logistics task was originally agreed by all to be handled by assistant general manager..

Haha... they might suffer when I leave. Oh well, even so, I am sure they won't admit it, good luck to the company for getting new staff.

Admist all these grievance in the office, we had arranged for some activity to cheer ourselves up. A few of my colleagues have taken up the 7 days free trial at the gym, but so far they only went for 2 times and tomorrow is the last day (actually Wednesday but we have badminton on Wed). It is actually fun going to gym with a bunch of colleagues/ friends. Reminds me of those old days when I attended a whole list of classes with my gym mates. Today everyone FFK-ed, so instead of combat, I thought I'll do RPM. Plan was changed after I arrived really early at gym, but not early enough for the 6.3opm RPM, so I did half hour cardio, and then joined combat for 3 tracks.

Feeling very tired these days, cannot manage long hours at gym. Last Friday I was at The Curve, supposed to head down to KL for an appointment after showering at the gym (and at least 2 persons noticed that I ONLY went to shower, humph) but the appointment was cancelled, so I had dinner alone at Little Penang, and I sms-ed PiC to see if she could join me for a drink after her balance class. She did and we had a great time gossiping, she headed back to the midnight class while I had surrendered staying up any longer for the night. Took me great challenge to stay awake and drive home! I wish I have a driver, or I can teleport.

MC is already on MC (haha...) waiting to deliver her baby. :) Girl girl's birthday is going to be 30 October...

3 comments:

MasterChef said...

Well.. they might as well sent you an email to say:"Dear TTB, please take up all roles and multitask". So annoyed listening to this. Stupid management!

Anyway.. yes.. feeling excited, anxious, happy and scared about the arrival of baby, the delivery and pain process.

TTB said...

yes... and email continue with saying "terms and condition remains unchange. i.e. more work, same pay" humph....

Hey, happy delivery :)

Swee said...

Happy delivery!! Geez ... Any wishes like that ar?? Well, I am just a follower.. Hehe