I'm not going to Singapore!
There is really no need to go all the way just to "organize" things. I wonder if that's the kind of instructions my former Production Manager got - go "organize" things. Exactly what needs to be organized? I asked the messenger (one of my colleagues who is acting like the company CEO) who conveyed the "go organize" things message to me what is the exact meaning or task break down of "organize" things, but she couldn't answer.
I just can't help feeling despair most of the time. Anyways, I have "organized" whatever I can for this Singapore task and I have decided and informed the management that there is no need for a trip. In fact, the things has been "organized" by my Production Manager before he left. There was really no need to lose a Production Manager over this so called "unorganized" things - as ACCUSED by the management!
I also just heard that the company is practising "back-up" system. This is where at least two persons in the company would know how to manage one same job task. So, in other words the company is worried that more people will leave and want to have at least another person in the company who can take over immediately. Is this a SOLUTION? Looks like retention is still not in the agenda of the management.
I shall see who's going to back me up because I am playing a role of THE back-up at the moment. Huh!
2 comments:
Multi tasking eh?
So anyone to back up the MD or "CEO"? HA ha ha ha
MD will never leave... CEO is backed by MD!
Post a Comment