Monday, August 30, 2010

Incompetent!

At Pacific Coffee on a busy street

I'm back from my holiday trip at a place that is full of hustle and bustle. How's that?

And I am currently feeling bad that I didn't get the 老婆饼that mum mentioned just now, which she thought I would have gotten some. Ahhhh... I thought we had a hard time finishing those we got back during our last trip, and I wasn't crazy about them, so I thought it was not well received. Sigh... if I had skipped lunch at airport, I could have had more time to shop and perhaps I would have gotten more. :( Just spoke to MFG, he bought some from airport but only has one box, or 2 pieces to spare. Told him it's alright. I hope I remember this during my next trip. Or just simply buy loads of stuff back - better overdo than miss!

Overall, the my shopping wasn't so competent this time. I hadn't gotten sis anything, except for the egg tart. Ohh.. yes, I got her something else, hehe... but apparently nothing special :p. I only got 2 pairs of new clothes for myself, even though this was a shopping trip to get clothes. The pricing is much higher now a days, and I am still staying at the era where I don't spend over RM100 for a pair of casual outings. In fact, I really hesitated getting those 2 pairs which cost me HK$280 in total! But both were 2-piece set, so considered okay. Besides, their selling prices are definitely more than RM150 if sold over here...

And... the supermarket shopping was a disappointment. And mum also mentioned that she had forgotten to tell me to get extra bowl noodle for her friend's son! Ahh... more incompetency! And did't get any thing from one of our favorite cookie shop because I thought I can from the airport, but the airport branch was no longer there! Only just found out from MFG that it is apparently outside the departure hall! Humphhh.... Missed out again!!

I wanted to get iPhone 4, but seriously, no one is selling because they were out of stocks! But luckily I got a source and got one :))... So this was one of the more efficient shopping I had for this trip.

I hope I can sleep tonight and not dwell on my incompetency, and I hope I don't discover that I missed more tomorrow.

LGM, sorry, I was in such rush that I don't remember coming across the booklet that you wanted.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Selamat Hari Merdeka, Welcome Home!

Stop dwelling in yr incompetencies la... U went there for a break....

it's ok u didnt get the booklet.. high time i make my ass there to get it meself...

Haf fun wif yr baking this and next week..Let's hook up one of these days...

LGM

MasterChef said...

let bygones sleep forever =)