Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Almost Managing...

What an achievement! I managed to have dinner with mum tonight... though she already started eating (she was too hungry...) still, considered I had dinner with mum.

Actually, despite being so busy lately (actually since started with new job) I've surprised myself for achieving a few things:
  1. Managed to have dinner with mum on both Saturday AND Sunday (I normally don't go gym on Wednesday, so that's dinner day with mum too, but lately it's all working late and bad traffic, so today was an achievement)
  2. Managed to slot in a karaoke session (not been to karaoke for years, can still sing, phew...) with my bosses and our guests, had a great time surprisingly although need to drive out at 10.30pm when I needed sleep most.
  3. Managed to advance many more pages of my novel (need to finish this book so I can start with HP this Saturday!)
  4. Managed to bring my cousin to watch Harry Potter last Saturday, after which we've successfully rushed for our 1 hour 45 minutes of squash (with mum as well, so we didn't really played 1 hour 45 minutes non stop)
  5. Managed to join favorite instructor's pump, had a great time, the class was "seducing" as ever, very entertaining and before I know the torturing and crazy tracks are over. But seriously darling, 3.5kg for triceps? You're gonna be kidding!
  6. Managed to catch up with sms buddy (which was the biggest achievement, I'm not naming him sms buddy for no reason, we normally only manage to sms and no meeting up). After which we continued with more sms, it just had to be this way, goshh...
  7. Managed to organize Esther's birthday present plus the delivery of it.

Well, that's about it, but is quite a lot for me considering how little time there is in a day haha... and of course also managed to catch up with FO and SWC last night for a great session.

I've yet to:

  • Get Meen's birthday present;
  • Send Zed the CD;
  • Watch a DVD which I've borrowed for a long time;
  • Send the music instrument I plan to donate to my high school Chinese Orchestra;
  • Replace my malfunction streamyx modem;
  • Organize pictures of my China trip (more than one year already, this is really bad, Master Chef, can you take over when you come back?)
  • Dinner with my former COO; (I promised to buy him dinner 2 months ago! This is really bad)
  • Many many sms/e-mails which I'm suppose to send/ reply...

Erm... I think the list goes on, oh... this is really bad... on top of all these, I'm not able to catch up with my beauty sleep.

I really feel that time passes too quickly lately... I'm sure that's because I've been really busy lately. Nevertheless, time flies... my sister is going to be back 19th next month, she'd been away for 11years, plus the 2 years when I was away, it had been 13 years since we lived together. I sometimes cannot believe how 13 years can just flew passed in a blink (well, not literally, but you know...).

Whether time flies or whether it is at a crawl, is all our perception, whenever you feel tortured by how sloooooow the clock ticks, just relax, enjoy the moments, indulge in happy memories, and it will be over before you know.

Now... need to reserve more time for sleep.

1 comment:

farida said...

have not managed to finish revising hp6 ...help!