From FO to The Baker
SMS
I'm now @ a chapter where i can hardly breathe! Gosh u r just so afraid on whose going 2 die...
22 July 11.11pm (Malaysian time)
From SWC to The Baker
SMS
I havent been reading much! Last nite ada wedding, today maids off day kena masak jaga anak. only at Chap 14.
23 July 12.35am (UK time)
From Master Chef to The Baker
SMS
Ah! When you finish this book u can truly appreciate how much the author has put in 4 all the previous! It's so good n sad! I hope they wont mess up the movie.
23 July 8.37am (Malaysian time)
From The Baker to Master Chef
SMS
Huh! U finis reading already ah??!!
23 July 12.45am (UK time)
From Master Chef to The Baker
SMS
Nope but alan has and I'm not goin to sleep till i finis!
xxx
Farid also told me last night that she actually finished the book on Sunday (you do know I'm talking about Harry Potter here don't you?)
... and I'm only at page 231... that must be like below chapter 20! I must try to catch up, not trying to make this a reading competition, but the later I finish, the higher the risk of someone accidently telling me the ending (or parts I've not read)!
Anyways, going off now, not going to do anything other than read my book at home tonight.By the way, all chocolate mousse for the office finished, not enough actually... need to double production the next time...
3 comments:
Instead of asking.. "Do you know who died?" i am going to ask "do you want to know who didn't die at the end?" ha ha ha ha ha
Well... VERY funny. NO! and please imagine me bellowing this line "DON'T TELL ME ANYTHING!"
It is ok... U are still ahead me.. Been busy, and need to put aside HP.... !!!!
NO, NO, NO, & NO....
I donnot wish to know anything!!!
:P
Post a Comment