WARNING BLOGGERS! Never visit this page when one of those craving hits ya! Those cakes will send u straight to the nearest BAKERy. Hehe. Yummy pix u got in here dear. Keep up the good work, keep bakin' and keep bloggin'!
Hmmm.... Maxis gym buddy (buddies)... (sob sob, I miss gyming in Maxis...) let me see... I've got my forever "partner in crime (E)", one of the RPM Queens (G), my first guess was actually chilli padi but... who else? (no offense if I didn't mention you...)
Lynnx... you have classes at Curve right? Maybe you can drop by to pick up any "bake of the week" (if any) when you feel like it? My cousin suggested that I "experiment" the caramel cupcakes - I must count you in for the review.
9 comments:
HA HA HA HA HA.. this is so cute.. and so short!
WARNING BLOGGERS! Never visit this page when one of those craving hits ya! Those cakes will send u straight to the nearest BAKERy. Hehe. Yummy pix u got in here dear. Keep up the good work, keep bakin' and keep bloggin'!
~ Ya Maxis gym buddy :) Guess who?
Me want more cupcakes!
Yummy Yummy Mummy!!
Hmmm.... Maxis gym buddy (buddies)... (sob sob, I miss gyming in Maxis...) let me see... I've got my forever "partner in crime (E)", one of the RPM Queens (G), my first guess was actually chilli padi but... who else? (no offense if I didn't mention you...)
Lynnx... you have classes at Curve right? Maybe you can drop by to pick up any "bake of the week" (if any) when you feel like it? My cousin suggested that I "experiment" the caramel cupcakes - I must count you in for the review.
Hey Ms Baker :) Good guess on d Maxis gym buddy thingy! Bingo!
Bingo?! Really? which one? RPM Queen (aka Maxis Buddy) you mean?
The shortest blog entry actually generated the highest number of messages. Amazing! =D
Okay here's a clue dear. "Coffee Bean Blueberry Mousse Cheesecake"
Maxis Buddy :)
Post a Comment