Certain things are jinxed... (no, I'm not talking about Harry Potter). Really, have you ever heard that if you talk about certain things, that certain thing in question will turn out to be a failure? Don't know what I'm talking about right... for example, mum always keep her wine making very low profile, she said not to mention it otherwise it will not turn into wine properly; I've even heard that we are not suppose to give compliment to how well a cake is rising in the oven or else the cake will turn out sunken (not true lah, but no harm taking extra precautions, haha); I've also found out lately that there are some other things which cannot be mentioned if I want it to happen... ok, I'm a bit confused with the structure and grammar of my sentences also here... how shall I put this?
One of my girlfriends, who has recently became one of my regular readers (thank you!), asked me how come I've not mentioned the "special someone" in my blog ever. The reason is I cannot mention anything about it, not only in my blog, but I cannot mention it AT ALL! You've gotta believe me... like the other time when we were supposed to meet up, I've only just casually mentioned that in my sms and we didn't get to meet because he met with a car accident (oh, he was ok, not a serious one, but it took him some time to lodge a police report etc and he had to get to work after that, so had to cancel meeting me); During another occasion, he was supposed to drop by my office to pick up some pudding, and due to me and my big mouth, I've sort of told my boss about it. Well, he couldn't come because he wasn't feeling quite well that morning; Recently, we've planned to join a combat class together, but soon as I've told Fiz about it, I found out that Master C wasn't going to teach that weekend, so we didn't go... That's why, I'm keeping this 200% secret from now on, sorry gals.
Anyways... you won't be interested in that sort of topic after all right?
Right... I had a great time at gym today with my cousin sister, who's a first timer to the gym (I can only bring her to gym now cuz she only just turned 16 this year). To here, everything were just so amazing, she even grew quite fond of the cross trainer, goshh... We joined body jam, the instructor was not so bad, not quite diva like those instructors whose class I used to join, but it was interesting enough. Only I hate that last block, you know those newer release, those performance choreo. I just got bored after too many repetition. Surprisingly, as a first timer, my cousin did very well, she managed to follow all instructions and performed all the moves.
Body jam was followed by combat, as the opening, this was what the instructor said:
"C------ is not here today, I don't know what happened to him but he called me last minute to replace this class. My name is Nic---, nice to meet you all...."
Ok, did I sensed that he wasn't so pleased with the last minute arrangement or what? Anyways, my cuz and me did the warm up track together, and she went out to refill our water bottle, came back to do track 3 with me and she decided to discontinue with the class. Firstly, she found that the studio was too stuffy, secondly, she didn't really like combat. Ok... so I left soon after that as, can't just leave her waiting right? We went to explore almost all the machines, try out a few and headed to the steam bath and shower. After gym was some light shopping (didn't manage to buy anything except for my gummy bears replenishment) and afternoon tea at Secret Recipe.
Feedback from my cousin was she didn't really max out on exercising but didn't feel comfortable with her breathing, so, the plan is to bring her to another set of classes with other instructors, and see whether she feel otherwise; for me, I wasn't feeling quite well since Friday, like I'm gonna fall sick. With this not so top condition, I didn't really push myself at gym today. Besides, body jam is not my favorite class after all.
Ok, going to send my cousin home. There goes the weekend, in a blink.
1 comment:
When I am home, let's go classes together too with M! OO.. really looking forward to being home!!!!! My body feels like it needs some intensive exercise... but since quit gym in prep to go home.. body getting fatter very very quickly!
Post a Comment