Sunday, December 30, 2007

My last pump class

Hobbes was spotted with lighter weights for squat and back tracks because he'd hurt his back. Get well soon dear. Though, I'm not really sure if the reason was because you got off the wrong side of the bed, you ought to be careful not to over-exert when working out kay...

Doing at least two pump classes in a week is definitely better in terms of maintaining strength. I found myself managed better yesterday, having done a pump class earlier the week on Monday. The class is nothing new. I suppose we were all glad that from next week onwards we'll not need to be doing the new release, especially the shoulder track!

Time passes really fast. It's year end again... That was my last pump class of the year at LM yesterday. I've been doing this pump class for a year now due to change of gym schedule for new routine after change of job. There are certain changes which I am glad but there are also a lot of changes which I rather had not happened. Most of all, I hope I'll still have all my best friends close around me in the coming year.

Sender: TTB
15:20
December 30, 2007


Jus wan t tel u tat seeing u is definitely loads of warmth ;). It's year end tmr, hope all yr targets hav been achieved. Otw may yr remaining goals b achieved b4 end of tmr:)

Sender: SB
23:45
December 30, 2007

Sory f late reply. Mmm if u tel me face t face think al my dreams wil come true. But 2bad u didn :(. Mayb part of it but not al. Still not a millionaire yet ;)

Sender: TTB
23:50
December 30, 2007

Tel u wat? ALL those i've typed? Millionaire a? I oso wan leh. We must hav realistic dreams lah. Otw how to come true?

Sender: SB
23:53
December 30, 2007


It's ok lah. Forget bout wat i text earlier. Bit blur think its time I mars. Millionair realistic wat, just need luck wen havin a few bucks of lottery in hand :D

Sender: TTB
23:56
December 30, 2007

?? Is ter somethin u r not tellin me? U've made 1 of my dreams come true by being a fren. Thx w loads of love. Muah :-*Anyways, i'l try donation instead of lottery ;)

No comments: