Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Wrong leg!

I was very blur... haven't done body step for... a long long time. When FI's body step class started, I actually forgot what a "repeater" is!!! Took me a while to think body step language again AND ... I got a "wrong leg!!!" from FI during one of my supposed familiar tracks. Humphhh...

After a while, I'd to admit that I must have been doing less intensive cardio lately because I found myself dragging my feet already and felt all dizzy and head spinning. Otherwise, it must be due to the poor ventilation of the studio which made us felt lethargic. Luckily I didn't fall off the step board.

More luck for me towards the later part of the class because it was all old time favorites, which means I'd managed the class despite my bluriness. My favorite tracks - Candy and Treble Dance.

I wasn't sure if FI was just trying to pull our legs or the thought really did cross his mind - he asked if he should do Final Count Down. Noooooo!!!!!! Not Final Count Down! That's horror of the horrors to me (in other words I really hate that track, mainly for it's "skiing" part. I feel that "skiing" is also Manjakid's all time favorite, every time I attend his class, I ended up with a track with skiing as finale...) I was so sure I was not the only one who fear (hate) this track because there were many shouts of horror when that track was mentioned. On the other hand, I love Treble Dance for the "shuffles", cool!

MasterChef was with me today, her final few days of free gym access. I'd to say she did really well, stayed through the whole class, a class which I questioned myself why on earth did I join. She even managed the conditioning track - one with loads, I mean LOADS of triceps push ups!

This, is what I call extreme torture, and if given a choice would be my PRIORITY when selecting class. Too bad my work schedule does not permit me joining such class. Sigh sigh sighssssss...

1 comment:

MasterChef said...

Mwah ha ha ha... ya.. i remembered the 'wrong leg' episode. So funny as i was following you, so i got the wrong leg too. Gosh.. tough class!!! My left right coordination is not good to start with hence whenever he said LEFT LEG.. i actually need to digest the infor.. think twice only i start my first step.. which by then i have lost the rythm!! But love this class eventhough i felt like dying!