Saturday, February 2, 2008

Behind Time!!!

I'm seriously behind time with my orders/ requests.

Spent quite a long time waiting for my car actually, an hour plus could have given me time to make the other biscotti and at least 3 more doughs for the pineapple tarts. Humphhh... Tomorrow I need to send my car for tyre change. Spent RM822 today for the car (timing belt due) and tomorrow potentially another RM700 for ALL four tyres!!! I have to delay my new year resolution for 2 years (the one that says "I shall not overspend on my credit card).

On top of the spending, I've not gotten new clothes or shoes for CNY. Went to Jusco for late night shopping - they open till midnight from now till CNY - very crowded for that hour, I was there till 11.30pm. Though glad that the shopping hours were extended, but seriously, one will look like a zombie for shopping at such late hour. Zzzzz...

Tomorrow very busy, but need to go out for a while to get some supplies.

2 comments:

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

owhhhh late shopping.. that is not a good time for shopping kan?

HAPPY CNY TO YOU AND FAMILY

MAY YOU BE MORE PROSPEROUS and HAVE A GOOD WEALTH N HEALTH!!!

TTB said...

Thanks Shopaholic. Hope you have a properous year ahead too. And yeah, I dun think late nite shopping suits me. :p