Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Do the multi-tasking

I just had my job performance review and my boss has commended on my multi-tasking skills. Lots of laugh. Imagine if he knows that I can multi-task "further" on top of the stuff that I am multi-tasking already for work.

Yesterday was supposed to be my FSS project day. Traffic to KL was EXTREMELY good, arrived in KLCC within half an hour from TTDI. I could even do some 45 minutes window shopping before heading to the gym.

I actually like this Tuesday arrangement. I was able to catch up (okay, was a 2 minute thingy, but it's considered really good enough already for me) with a few old time gym buddies, one of them my MB. Can also "see" Carebear one more time in the week. PT was there. And Nor's class is great. Hmm... it's time to give my step teacher a nickname for the blog...

Okay... So, there I was all ready for class, and doing my final "touch up" in the locker - tying up my bandanna, suddenly, I heard a scream! Warghhh... of course I screamed too, it was a normal reaction right? I could even feel my heart beat racing after that scream. Really got a shock. And then I found out, it was step teacher screaming, haiya, and she was screaming just because she saw me. Geezz... Did I look like a ghost? Okay, thank you for being surprise. Told her I'm making that my permanent schedule. Besides, I'd rest for a long time for CNY, so it's "time". For expressing that objective of mine out loud, I was asked "puas hati tak??" after the class. YES indeed! Carebear caught me catching my breath outside the studio half way through the class. Haha...

I really am addicted to step. Though this class is called basic step, but trust me, it's satisfying enough. You will get to "spin" a lot, as I quote, spin like a gasing, do all sorts of cool moves and "train" up the mind to be focus (so that we have smooth transitions throughout the choreo). And it's interesting to be doing different stuff every time.

The class last night went something like... "stomp, across the board, stomp front board, switch back, round the world, t-step, stylus (or star... excuse my spelling, it sounded like that), 3 knees (which can be modified to the shuffles), 6-point, leg curl on board, gallop......" ok, can't spell anymore. In short, it's fun, you should try. If you like BS, you will love step.

The parking rate at KLCC now is RM7.00 per entry instead of the RM5.00 last time. A lot of things are more expensive now already. With my "very good" performance review, I am suppose to be getting quite a good increment, hope the increment will take effect soon (was told that money comes in April, back dated) finger cross. I need more money to support my "lifestyle" Haha...

I planned to write a good story, but got sleepy half way through the story telling. I will write more so as to prevent my "readers" becoming miserable for not having updates in here. Haha... this weekend is scheduled for baking cupcakes with special theme. So stay tuned. (do we use "tune" for blogs?)

No comments: