It's 3rd day of CNY and one of my pants is just so tight, need to wear my older jeans. What's the relation? I ate too much and hence had grown fat. Fatter.
Since sis and BIL is out with visitation, and mum could do with some time alone at home for her chanting, I decided to head down to the gym in vain hope to burn all the extra fats in one hardcore BS class.
There were no traffic in KL! Such a heaven driving around during this festive. Arrived at SPK in just 20 minutes. Turn up was considered quite good for CNY I thought. Instead of my normal spot (long long time ago when I do SPK regularly) right at the front, I've chosen a second row place. I thought FI will be donned in red for the auspicious festive celebration, but I was wrong, he was in one of his usual outfit. Bumped into some old time gym buddies, and I was asked where was the red. Ermm... Okaaaay... I was in black Nike top (It's a new one!), black shorts, black socks and black shoes (hey but my shoe laces were purple). Complete with black bandanna, but huh! There were spots of red on it! There you go...
We did some rather old tracks, a few would be last few releases which I have missed. I've not been doing BS for a year. I mean I've joined a few on and off, but not really considered doing BS as in like last time. Track 5 was our all (old, very old) time favorite, remember doing that since the first few times I joined FI's classes. Recovery track was a killer, my thighs were burning and had problem keeping my body really upright for the repeaters. The speed track was one I really can't do well - the skipping on the board, a bit phobia, not sure if my feet were still going to land on the board if I do bigger action. Overall, I was quite blur and conscious since I've not done BS for so long.
It was a non-stop class, the FI usual, but of course we can go off to get a quick drink whenever we want. I had to get a drink after the speed track and felt like walking out of the studio when I heard the intro of the final track. THE FINAL COUNT DOWN!!! I was already moving my head left right, no no no no no... Reluctantly, REALLY reluctantly, I walked back to my board. Oh well, after all, I did come aiming to work out to the max, didn't I? I really doubted that I can do all the "skiing" properly.
To make matter worse, FI moved his board from up stage to the floor. OH NO!!! And... WHY was there an empty space beside my board?! Arghhhhh... looked like my final sentence. How was I even able to cheat with FI right beside me? Some more with his constant "not higher than me!" during the skiing. I felt like my feet were giving up, going to trip and fall off the board anytime!
THEN, to my horror, I got confused with my steps! Got so used to the mirror effect of the instructors that I was quite blur when teacher was beside me instead of at front. I got my moves wrong when we changed from the repeaters to over the board. Tsk! How could I missed the very basic of BS?! For that big mistake, I got FI giving up on his own board and over to mine with a stern stare. I'm sorry. I'M SORRY!!! I didn't do any more mistakes after that! Geezzz....
It was an extremely great workout, but I officially (again) hate Final Count Down. Too many shuffles. Felt like throwing up and passing out after that track. Haha... a bit exaggerating eh :p.
But... that particular jeans of mine is still tight! Arghhh...
Btw, went to watched CJ7. NOT recommended, it was not as hilarious as we expected of a Stephen Chow movie. Plus, the story line got a bit confusing towards the end and the ending was hanging and meaningless.
No comments:
Post a Comment