Sunday, March 22, 2009

Getting good support!

First of all thank you LP for ordering cupcakes from me; Thanks KG for confirming the chocolate cake for your upcoming birthday celebration; Thank you dear (Carebear) for getting a cake from me for your mum's birthday; Oh, also thanks ya MC, for ordering and promoting the cupcakes at your office party; SSB, thanks! It's my honour to be supplying you cupcakes on your special day. Happy birthday.

Even MFG ordered a box of cupcakes...

Sounding like giving a thank you speech after receiving an Oscar. Haha...

LP's order just came in through FB, and luckily I thought I will send her a text to confirm. I was being really "tai tou ha" (big head prawn = careless), when I saw 23rd, I thought it's coming Monday (yeah, too "kan cheong" already, thought LP would like to collect when I see her at gym). Know what? She's ordering for 23rd APRIL lah... Hee... Very good customer, and must be a good planner since can order a month in advance :p. Thanks dear.

The other day I got an order from a "stranger". She was a contact from Facebook, through one of the MyFM DJs, whom I added just for the sake of having them. These famous DJs got themselves like 2000 new friends just over perhaps 3 days. Wow... This "new FB friend" of mine ordered a chocolate cake (with liquer) for her father's 60th birthday, wah! What an honour! And a box of cupcakes as door gift to impress her friends. Geezz... I'm so flattered, so glad that the cupcakes can do as much as impressing people. Sob...

Was at a gathering today and made a white chocolate bread pudding. Oh... they were actually hoping for a cake. Haiya, why didn't tell me? But actually, I was in a tight schedule and bread pudding can be made real quick. I must make a point to make them a chocolate cake during the next gathering. KG couldn't make it to the gathering because she had to go fix her car. Her windscreen got a crack.

It's SSB's birthday tomorrow, Happy Birthday babe! May all your dreams come true and many many pleasant surprises on your special day. I am glad that my cupcakes get to accompany you throughout the whole year since last year. Actually, since the inception of TeaRoom. My first cupcake customer.

If everything goes on well, TeaRoom opens it's store front end of this year. Need all your supports and please pray for me. :)

1 comment:

MasterChef said...

you will always have my support =D