Monday, September 3, 2007

aaaaaOUCHhhh!!!

OUCHHH!!!

I woke up with a very sore shoulder this morning... so there's where the "injuries" were. Was not correct for me to say I injured my "arm" yesterday.

Wonder if I can still do combat and pump - experimented with a few moves and I suppose:

Combat - can still do the kicks (of course lah, injured upper body haha), can do punches, upper cuts... I think the move which I couldn't manage would most probably be the hooks. Might not be able to do chest push ups...

Pump - Perhaps can't do shoulder track, but most of all it hurts when I tried to expand my chest by opening my arms and I got this horrible pank of pain - looks like can't do the chest track as well, erm... I mean, perhaps do light weights. Eeewww... push ups are going to be torturing.

Ouch ouchhhhhh...

No comments: