My original blog title was "Be careful what you wish for... because they might come true"
But the most significant wish came true was the pump class made possible by SuperSpicyBabe, hence the change of title to commemorate the event...
Once in a while, I go through this all-my-wishes-coming-true-phase (I'd shared loads of my wishes coming true stories with PiC previously). Meaning, it's a period of time when the things I wished for will simpy come true. No. I cannot wish for stuff like a bungalow or becoming the queen. If I wish for such nonsense then I will not go through the AMWCT-Phase. Realistic ones. For example...
I had not have enough sleep the whole of last week, and so I wished that I can get slightly more sleep. Then. I overslept on Friday! (haha... that's what I meant when I said "be careful" of what you wish for)
I have no idea how the alarm can be turned off (I have the type which I just turn on and it will just go off at the same time everyday, no need to switch off). I was awaken by my sister's sms asking if I was awake because she didn't see lights from my room when she left the house. (You might wonder why she just can't come into my room and wake me. No. She must use sms humphhhh....). Naturally, I wished that I won't be late to work. Then. There was no bad traffic, I arrived office 10 minutes before 9am.
OK, maybe smooth traffic is a coincident. True. I'm not saying that my wishes came true in a magical way, they just came true in the form of many coincidence.
I've been a bit tired of having lunch with my bosses... there are some routines which are hard to break. So, I was just thinking "how I wish I don't have to go lunch with boss today". I was just so lazy that day. Then. I heard my bosses leaving the office during lunch time. They were gone! Yay! I had lunch time all to myself.
As per my plan, I've got pump class to rush for right after a private yoga class in the office. The session was supposed to be from 5.30pm to 6.30pm, ample time to make it to the 7.25pm class at The Curve (my office is only 15 minutes away plus parking time with good traffic - there is hardly any bad traffic on that route I travel). But the yoga only ended at 7pm. Gosh... what a rush!
The yoga teacher left my office before me but was still at the lift landing when I'd finished packing my stuff to leave the office. The lift then miraculously arrived the second I reached the lift landing (Erm... No, I didn't wish for the lift, it's part of my wish of getting to pump class haha).
Felt like giving up pump class the moment my car left the basement parking, because it was already 7.10pm. Furthermore, it was Kylie Gate's class I was trying to rush to, slim chance of an empty class, so didn't even bother wishing for that. Nevertheless, I can't help it, I kept wishing for all sorts of things which include "how I wish I had a gym buddy for that class, so he/she can help me get a place in the class and set up for me." "I hope (synonyms of wish)I can reach the gym on time!"
I practically flew to the gym, but still, I was really late, the class had started already. The moment I reached the landing and spotted Kylie on the stage with most of the members ready, I gave up in joining the class. Perhaps I'll just go shower and go home. Then. (haha) I saw Little Bro and SSBabe, drenched in sweat (looked like drenched in sweat, I didn't have time to analyse remember? I was rushing) and they were equally surprised to see me materialize at that moment. On my verge of total lost of hope, I heard Little Bro urging me to hurry on into the class, with SSB not only pointing out a space for me to squeeze in (yes! there was an empty space! And if I remember clearly, that was the ONLY space left) but also helped me with setting up my board and plates. (side track: Babe, thanks again a million! Cannot thank you enough, felt so privileged to have you setting up for me!)
The class was great! Kylie was great. Oh yes, Kylie threw me a puzzled look when she spotted me later on in the class, she must have thought that SSB was joining the class. She said something which I couldn't quite make out and I got more curious looks from the surrounding members. I'd managed that sudden attention by plastering a wide grin on my face.
I was beyond glad that I could make it to the class. It's not only about making it to the class, it's about having god sent friends and about my wishes coming true again as well!
Have been wanting (wish) to join FI's class and I did on Saturday. Missed someone so so much ("I wish I can see you") and I saw him yesterday.
Hoping that there will be zero joining fee offer from FF so MasterChef can join the gym. They are offering one now!!! (Ok, even though MC had to delay that plan, but still right?)
I was also wishing for something bigger, a change perhaps, and it seemed that there was (is) an offer... will see.
2 comments:
I'm also wishing for something "bigger".. ^_- wish wish wish...
Yeah! Source for positive happenings! :)
Post a Comment