I think I've been over-planning my gym timetable...
1st I thought of doing this:
Mon - Curve - BC & BP - Done!
Tues - MML - BC - Done!
Wed - Rest - Done...
Thurs - Rest
Fri - Rest (rest from gym, having a private yoga class)
Sat - LM - BP
Then, I change my mind after weighing myself this morning, goshhhh.... 1.5kg heavier! NOT. GOOD.
and so...
Mon - Curve - BC & BP - Done!
Tues - MML - BC - Done!
Wed - Rest - Done...
Thurs - Axis - BC - Done!
Fri - Yoga
Sat - LM - BP + Stepper
But by end of the day, due to some potential family activity, change again... so that I can be at home early on Saturday. Also, I've not done the new BS release, and I've not joint FI's class for a long time.
Mon - Curve - BC & BP - Done!
Tues - MML - BC - Done!
Wed - Rest - Done...
Thurs - Axis - BC - Done!
Fri - Yoga + Curve - BP
Sat - Maxis - BS
Today I arrived at Axis, so early because the traffic was smooth perhaps due to fasting month and everyone needed to rush to their buka puasa destination. Diha was there. Salute. Can actually manage class during fasting.
The usual Thursday crowd wasn't there. No queue and no need to squeeze and fight for space in class. Honestly I've never seen this class so empty (well, not empty, empty, but for Master C's class this is pretty empty, you know what I mean?) until we actually had "enough" space to perform our ES-kicks. Class also a bit quiet. I was so inspired by this track erm... what number again? Track 6 is it? I can't seem to be able to describe track with track numbers. People will say Oh I like T6 and I will say, izit? I like the one with the double back kick. Haha... same track izit? Anyways, I was originally very inspired by this double-back-kick-track to do some serious shouting, but after a while, I sort of got demotivated to shout... crowd a bit boring tonight, or was it me who was bored for no reason. Combat class no good when there's not enough shouting... humphhh...
I had this kid beside me again today, as though we've planned to be each other's gym buddy for the week. I'd had to say, it's good to have young people around me in the class sometimes so that I feel more invigorated, makes me feel younger as well, haha... Anyways, I'm not going to do combat tomorrow, too much combat and the instructor in question will kill the joy of combat in no time. Lets see if I get myself any gym buddy tomorrow. Anyone doing BS on Saturday at Maxis?
Came back had a light dinner and wanted to get rid of my double cream which had been probing my mind (I've bought the cream for some time and it was a 1liter pack which I've only used 200ml) by making it into pana cotta. BUT. It turned sour as I've been worrying about. What a waste!!! So, no dessert for TLA when she comes over this weekend.
Got a cupcake order. Thanks Babe for being a loyal customer. It's going to be a cupcake weekend, will also be baking a new version of cupcake which MasterChef said BIL will like.
I seriously need more sleep, looking very much like a Panda, minus the cuddly.
*There is something wrong with my sentences today (or has it been wrong all the time?). Most of my sentences have grammatical problem... too sleepy already?
2 comments:
I am also panda .. minus the fluff but have the good huggable factor (i.e. FAT!) ha ha ha... sleepy...
CUPCAKESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
THEY ROCK MY WORLD!!!!
Maybe that's why I do bodyattack!!
HAhha... attack the fats.....
:D
Post a Comment