Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blessed with Present

I'm not posting the 3 tier cake I made last night. Not very happy with it. The bottom part brownies tasted quite ok, but I'm not really a chocolate cake person, plus was a bit full just now. Still prefer cheesecake. :) Next one no matter what, the office birthday celebration cake will be a cheesecake! It was my own idea and no one requested for the cakes, but boss told me to claim back the money, oh, how nice!


Anyways, the present! I love it, it made my phone look so cute and cheerful. By the way, that's my new phone, Nokia 6500 slide, and at the background is the pen drive present MC got me.


Thanks Carebear!!!

6 comments:

MasterChef said...

Eh.. so cute!!! I also want one!
So is the pendrive ok? Got 5 year guarantee. So let me know if it has (touch wood) suddenly gone bonkersssss!

TTB said...

Yeah, very cute and sunshine! So sorry lo, if I come across this here I would get you one lah, but it's "Beijing 2008" flew all the way back from Beijing :) :) :)

Shopaholic_Sinful said...

wahghhhhh... i just love your cheesecake...

infact any cake pun.. hehehe

ladynina said...

hey... we shared the same phone. i got them like 2 months back. but my one is silver. heehee....

TTB said...

Great people great taste :p

It's a cool phone right? I love it so much!

ladynina said...

"great people, great taste.."
i would have to 200% agreed with you. and yea, it is a super cool phone.