
It's really easy...
Heat up about 50gm of caster sugar with 2 tablespoon of water.

If you are distracted (like me, burnt my finger because I accidently held the metal part of the sauce pan, and had to attend to my pain first) and the sugar glazing got hard and stuck dead to the pan, just heat it slightly and it should come off easily.

When cool, break or cut them into the size you want. Very sweet, but nice.
Heat up about 50gm of caster sugar with 2 tablespoon of water.

The book didn't say whether to stir it or not, it just said till it turn nutty brown colour. But I did stir a bit after a while because I thought there were not much reaction. Haha...

Then add in the walnuts and turn them out on to the baking sheet.

If you are distracted (like me, burnt my finger because I accidently held the metal part of the sauce pan, and had to attend to my pain first) and the sugar glazing got hard and stuck dead to the pan, just heat it slightly and it should come off easily.

When cool, break or cut them into the size you want. Very sweet, but nice.
1 comment:
I was wondering what gave you the injured figure. Now i know! Ha.. poor finger!
Post a Comment