Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Bugging me

The flu bug has been bugging me lately. I would call it a bad sinus which has been bugging me for the passed 20 years or so. Combined with tiredness and late nights, I supposed my body has reach its time for a shut down for maintenance. You know the saying about no time to be ill? It's true, there are so many deadlines for deliveries lately that I must "choose" when to be sick.

I wasn't feeling that great yesterday at work, have been sneezing and had a running nose. Got myself to last through the whole day, but decided that I needed to pay my doctor a visit. Doctor gave me a day off and I've opted for the drowsy type of flu medicine.

The medicine was so potent, slept through the whole night and I only woke up this morning because I needed to take care of my little pig. Had some watermelon juice and a banana just because I needed some food to go with my medicine. After that was more sleep, from 10am till 5pm, no lunch. I'm still feeling very dizzy so I skipped the flu medicine this evening.

Now to get more sleep and hopefully I'm all set for more deadlines and late nights...

Ohh... MFG sent me a text this morning after not seeing me on line. :)

4 comments:

Swee said...

How sweet right :) your MFG

Take care, my dear!

Anonymous said...

Take good care of yourself.

LP

TTB said...

Thanks. MFG ah... I can list him under the same list as you and LP lah - my caring friends :)

Feeling much better now although still a bit drowsy. The medicine is a bit too potent!

MasterChef said...

This Dr's medicine is always potent. I will classified it as effective! Hee... when it comes to flu/cold there is no better medicine than sleep and and let your body recover.