No weekend bake this week. Have been working all three days from Saturday till today, the public holiday. And, I missed my usual Monday pump. If I didn't have to work today, I would have joined Carebear's. Nevertheless, in order to fulfill my gym ritual, I woke up really early to be at gym for the 10.30am combat.
I also "forced" MC and BIL to go to gym with me, therefore, MC was still looking like a sleepy head when she entered the class, declaring first timer. Half way through the class, Carebear the combat instructor announced that she finally figured out who was the person standing beside me.
Okay... Wookie who was also standing beside me might have mistaken that you were referring to him. No? MC did think that you were referring to Wookie and not her.
I've not joined combat for so long. The first few tracks seemed like new tracks to me, I don't remember doing any of those tracks before till perhaps track 5. My blur-ness was already quite extreme since I was not familiar with the tracks, plus have not done combat for a long time (at least 3 months or more?), and so whenever teacher pause to "cheer" me, I couldn't continue the moves on my own. Not that you have not prep me enough, my mind was quite full and hence must have visual cue to get me through the class! That's why I don't really like attending classes with instructors who likes to give way too many "tests" by leaving the members to do their own choreo all the time.
I thought the class was a bit quiet and I can't stop feeling "lazy", it's a public holiday after all, and it's quite early in the morning. Though MC was really sleepy, she actually said she enjoyed and liked the class, a big thank you from MC to Carebear. And a big well done to MC for lasting through the whole class!!
I wonder how much hints it takes before a guy could pick up the hints. BIL told me it's like never. Guys are not experts in picking up hints. On the other hand, I thought, some guys are prone to picking up hints wrongly. The other thing I wonder is actually, IF the guy had picked up the hints in question, how would I know if he had.
Something wrong with MSN, couldn't log in.
Tomorrow step class, I hope I won't miss.
5 comments:
Morning...
Of course I was referring to MC.. How can I not recognised my bro leh... MC had her hair cut mah.. Never seen her in short hair before..
And, yeah.. Bit quiet huh... It was 1030am in the morning mah.. Everyone not woke up yet.. :)
Thanks for coming.. You too, MC!
Aiyoh poor thing work so much. Take care of your health ya. ~Huggies~
So touched with caring friends around. sobsss...
Morning classes are normally quiet. But glad we woke up early to join class. Very worth it!
good LAH U still cud make it for a class before working...
me no chance oso... sobs...
Wanted to declare sick leave ady...lolz
LGM
hee.. ya.. just want a change.. and for us female.. hair is a good target! =p
Post a Comment