Thursday, May 15, 2008

Time out...

No story telling tonight. Time out to do work.

Thanks for the advice on my guessing case.

By the way, my dream is not related to the guessing case.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

No story telling tonight. Time out to do work.

Looks like I didn't miss much eh ? lolz...Was out dinner w a pal in town.

Already told u abt the slight amendment.

blog ed

TTB said...

Blog ed doing her job early morning!!! I was thinking about that sentence and the word you mentioned the whole morning. Actually, not a good idea to mention the consultation. So taken that out, looks like blog ed is the only one who had read that part. Okay, noted sought and not seeked. THANKS! Will pay you in muffin.

MasterChef said...

I will be back tomorrow! Can't wait to be home again.. but also very sad to leave...

Anonymous said...

Don't overwork ya...remember 'Jim' still needs your attention ;)

Looking forward to pretty pix in next week's posts

Good weekend!

Anonymous said...

Wah got reminder not to forget your 'Jim' ;p

kesian that fello just can see pretty pics (I assume pics of your baked produce)

Are u doing any baking this long weekend??

am waiting....... ;p

LGM

TTB said...

i planned to bake a new recipe biscotti, but doesn't look like i can find time to bake this long weekend cuz i have to work :(