Saturday, May 24, 2008

Finally weekend

Finally! It's weekend, and a weekend which I don't have to work. But, I wonder if I would have the chance to bake because we were actually being requested to help with painting my auntie's new house. My aunt and family will be staying down the road (as in same street 10 houses away) as my neighbour soon. How convenient.

But IF I've got the time, I've bought dark chocolate for baking some brownies - in the shape of mini cupcakes perhaps.

So, what to do on weekend? My usual BP at LM with Hobbes, and today with MC in the class and BIL doing his cardio at the machines. Hobbes started his class with "I feel like working out today!" and "Good luck MC!".

Geezzz...

Okay. I suffered a bit today because of my heavy breakfast. The dried curry yee mee definitely did not agree with tough pump class and the warm up with quite many overhead press made me nauseous already. Followed by a "great" squat track (MC and I love that song actually, very strong beat, don't know the name of that track though) and Summer Rain for chest track. It's always hard when you have chest track with bottom-up moves.

Whatever it was, no body believed Hobbes when he said back track was easy and we should perhaps just do an extra 1kg during the last set. Nope. No increase weights. So many triple rows and 7-rows, how to add weight huh? But lunges track was actually not too tough, I would even say rather easy. Too bad I had to go through a shoulder track that I hate most - take your hands off my gal. I was generally very irritated by the song hence felt that the track was double tough. It is a tough track actually! Just when you thought the music comes to an end and the track is over, we had to continue with overhead presses. Arghhhh...

I'd to say, MC as a beginner did very well today, she was absent from gym the whole of last week but could still manage not to reduce the weights she carried. Well done sis! Too bad you will be away again next week. Would need to catch up again when you come back eh?

Can feel my muscle ache already.

We went to watch Indiana Jones tonight. Exciting, brought back loads of memory and it's obvious that they are preparing to film the sequel with Indi Junior. Overall worth watching, but I still like Ironman the best this season.

1 comment:

MasterChef said...

Yeap.. good class yesterday. I am "enjoying" my whole body muscle ache today! Ha.. actually worked to my max yesterday since i won't be around again next week.. actually will be skipping gym for nearly 2 weeks due to my travel. But this is the last one planned this year for long distance.. next one is S'pore which ok la.. only for 3 days 2 nights. Can't wait to travel less.. tired..

Anyway... Indy is still quite funny but not as much action as his previous 3 movies.. then again.. that guy is 65 years old.. can't expect him to do all the stunts right? Hee... LOOKING forward for Hancock, Hellboy2, Mummy3 and The Happening!!