Went to BP on this day when I'm supposed to be off from workout because I've got dinner arrangement tomorrow. Chose BP because the class I'll be missing tomorrow will be BP and most probably I need to give my Saturday BP at LM a miss due to work. Humph... Might need to mix pleasure (personal time) with work (working during personal time) on Sunday and the Monday public holiday too. The other day someone told me never commit ALL the time to work unless it's your own business. I kind of had to agree with her. And, hopefully I can be working for my own dream instead of working as part of other people's dreams. Why am I working so hard to make other people's dream come true? What do I get?
Back to the gym story... The other reason why I chose BP was because it's one of those classes which I won't be too particular about instructor - if my objective is JUST to workout. Like today's class for instance, since I don't know the instructor and I don't know anyone in the class, I could just switch off and go into day-dreaming-mode. I managed to go into the gym and out without smiling and talking to anyone (except the receptionists). I could look grumpy and don't have to react at all to the instructor.
But yeah, it was no fun, plainly workout - I NEED the workout. Remember waistline.
Furthermore, the class was quiet. Very quiet. Anyways, I've been told that members in this club don't normally response much to the instructors. Unless the instructors work VERY hard.
I arrived home just when the radio was broadcasting this new duet number. I was very intrigue by the lyrics, but I had to get down from the car before mum start to wonder why I was not going into the house. Anyways, the song... it described the "guessing" stage of the start of a potential relationship.
I wonder how long my guessing stage is going to be. Hmm... It can be very entertaining sometimes, but can also be very frustrating. We women (most of us), born with the habit of analysing situations, would enjoy (suffer) most during this stage, where everything could be (needed to be) analysed - Every single reaction, word, gesture, MSN message, call, sms... you name it. Most of the time, the analysing is not really to provide us with answers or references for further action, but to provide us with gossip "topics" and excuses for us to talk about him with our gal (sometimes guys too!) friends. We talked about him just because we feel like talking about him and not because we really want to analyse the situations. Perhaps I'm speaking for myself. But yeah, that's what I normally do.
... and someone is extremely cute with the loli today.
7 comments:
Burp!
ahhhh!!! Contentment....
Just finished dinner and then now blog editing...
Gee! today's post is early....
Glad to hear u had a good workout. Me on the other hand just got home from work not too long. Missed d Combat class. sigh!
stop guessing la... Get on wif Life (not work, though u still nid to earn a living)
Nite sweetie!
blog ed
"missed" combat class blog ed? I tot you didn't plan to go hehe... Guessing is something i do while getting on with life. Haha...
I scheduled to go for the later one... Not the earlier one ;p
Someone commented I was mean to order u to stop guessing.... Sigh!
Next time Dream k.... lolz
blog ed
Ohh!! Were you ordering me huh?? Haha... didn't get your point. I tot u suggested that i stop guessing and go demand for an answer... haha... meanwhile, new dreams adding on to my list everyday.
Who commented btw?
Ok... It was me, who said that your Dear Blog Ed was mean...
What s wrong with having some dreams?
ahem....
Guess... And Dream same ke?
Not same la....
But... ya... My 'advice' wud be to confront/pursue/demand it rather than guess (or dream)
blog ed
wowow.... Confront and demand are STRONG words...........
Nonetheless, sometimes, that doesnt work as well :)
Wait for the RIGHT timing!
Post a Comment