Friday, June 13, 2008

Button Malfunction

I went home three times today!

Another chapter to add to my Attire Management would have to be Crisis Management! That's where Plan B and emergency responses have to be planned in.

This morning half way to work, I discover that one of my buttons did not fasten well. But no matter how many times I tried to snap them together, they just don't stay fastened. Only then I realized that the button was broken, as in broken into half. So even though I had a sewing kit (which I didn't have - MUST remember to keep a set in handbag) or use a safety pin (which so happened I didn't have one!! MUST remember to have a FEW in handbag) it wouldn't work because it was the front button just across the chest - and thus adding on to TTB's wardrobe malfunction series of crisis.

After using a few seconds to run through a few possible solutions (including wearing gym wear, or the sleeveless t-shirt which I've packed to be worn after gym), before I missed the only junction to turn back, I decided to go home. NEED a proper working attire.

(Home journey #1)

Luckily the traffic was not so bad, so I wasn't so late to work. I was extremely busy at work, loosing half an hour was already delaying completion of urgent matters.

To make urgent matters even more impossible to be completed - mum called just after my lunch to say she had got no keys to go into the house. Sigh... will leave MC to tell the tale of why mum no keys.

(Home journey #2)

For info - didn't actually arrived home because cousins supplied a set of keys. Convenient to have cousins staying just down the street!

Certain posture in yoga today was hard for me due to shoulder pain. Well, I actually could do those poses if I really want to, but perhaps I should give the shoulder a break. But, due to desperate weight reduction aim, I went to combat after yoga and I found it difficult to do hooks and elbows. No matter, the class was awesome! Renee and Lilian were a great pair making loads of stage performance possible, and I feel would be a guarantee of fun filled and motivating class to attend.

(Home journey #3)