I mentioned VPL and my BIL actually know what it stands for!!!
Geezzz...
The other day there were some email discussions with Shen, OrangeMaple and KG. When Shen mentioned VPL, I had to actually ask what it stands for. I was the only one among the gals who didn't know, and I was told that it is a MUST know term. Ohh... okay.
MC was shopping for some lingerie today accompanied by BIL and me. I told them I want to actually revamp my pajama series and I showed them what I will do later (when I have the budget, they are really expensive for that amount of fabric). I then said, my ideal guy would be one who doesn't mind shopping for lingerie with me (perhaps I'm wrong, I had a general opinion that most guys are a bit shy when it comes to being inside the lingerie department). For us ladies, we choose our lingerie mainly for comfort, practicality and "effectiveness". So ideally, the guy should be there then to give his opinion on visual appeal and erm... ease of removal (Hey, it wasn't me who had came up with this...) otherwise, BIL suggested an "operating manual" to be given to the person concerned. Ha-ha-very-funny. But nevertheless, it's quite logic.
I didn't know, however, guys are also into things like VPL. Maybe VPL will only concern those guys who wear trousers that will result in a visible panty line? Or are they concerned about the ladies' VPL? Perhaps that's why although many people say things like "who's going to look at it" when it comes to undergarment, but still many would rather wear briefs that has got "Calvin Klein" on it just in case it shows. And I have no idea what is a "Y-front" or... ermm... I can't even remember. But yes, BIL you can perhaps give me a "briefing" some time. Or perhaps MFG can actually do that.
I'm always into experimenting recipes. It's not very hard having volunteers as "guinea pigs", but I actually need, ideally, people who can inspire me besides tasting. A guy who likes whatever I bake (unbiased) would definitely be a very ideal guy for me. Something that is baked with passion will always taste better and different, and normally to have this passion, there must be a target person during baking. My baking is always skewed towards the liking of my favorite people.
Was telling KG (and MC before that) that at this recent incident, I've been my most patient and reasonable self. Haha... people who know me, including these two gals here of course, would be most amused. I told KG that my ideal guy would perhaps not be one who can actually tolerate my tantrums but someone who can miraculously make me forget my tantrums (leave alone provoking me) and bring out the best in me. A guy who is the most good looking in the world might not be perfect. But a guy who makes me the most beautiful, radiant and cheerful whenever he's around, would be ideal.
A guy who allows me to be the most original and most comfortable me, would be the most ideal guy...
8 comments:
May you find yr other half who'll be with you through thick & thin, taste your wonderful bakes & always bring the Best out of you...Soon! ;) ;)
LGM
LGM! You are so super fast in commenting. Thanks for your well wishes, I pray hard too. ^_^
haha! fast ar? kebetulan ma... cos i tune into the same frequency. No disruption....(if not u get sms ady..lolx)
LGM
yesterday morning saw "just desserts' @ hallmark channel , a love story, one of the character said , "true love true flavour" as the main secretas to why his desserts are always super duper delish , naturally thot of u :) - KG
as familiar as me in abbr.n thingy, i am among them girls who dont know VPL stands for what.. hahahaa..
on a side track, yea JUST DESSERT is such a sweet movie.
^_^ I have found my ideal kinda guy... and a lifetime supply of dessert from TTB.. i think i might be the luckiest person on the earth!
errr..MFG tendered oledi?will u sms me pls. sorry for being nosey:)
Lady Nina, VPL is visible panty line. And last night I can't help but to check on my VPL, and it was really very V. Haha...
Just Dessert is a good movie? Perhaps I must watch too...
Post a Comment