Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A bit lost

Most of the time I've got clear direction in my career, my life and my dreams. But sometimes I'm a bit lost.

When I'm inspired, I am convinced that I will do anything to achieve my dreams. But at times when I'm in a bad mood (like now) I am a bit lost, as in I lose myself. I think to myself: Shall I just stay in my comfort zone?

Sigh...

Today I got really irritated at work and I ridiculously thought that the boss was being unreasonable. Or maybe he was being unreasonable. I spoke to my overseas friend who's self-employed, he me all bosses are like that and they are worse in Hong Kong. Well... maybe those bosses in the large corporate companies I came from were not like that (Except for the Devil ex-boss). So, is self-employ the solution for me?

I think I'm just tired. I will pick myself up tomorrow and continue to pursue my dreams.

2 comments:

Swee said...

Big HUG :)

MasterChef said...

Difficult topic.. haven't gone through enough bosses to say whether they are all unreasonable. So far.. none of mine are..although some bosses in the workplace i have been before can be unreasonable.

It is ok to be down occasionally.. it is ok to throw tantrum.. there are always friends to cheer you up.. ^_^