Okay, if you want to only reply to one particular person in Facebook, click ONLY the reply icon underneath that particular person's name, don't type in the readily available box, that's reply all.
Anyways, I had my haircut today complete with new highlights. I mean, I've got my highlights back again, the colour had been completely trimmed off after half a year of haircut. MC wanted a hairdo like mine and I thought our beloved hairdresser had done a good job. MC just needs to grow her hair (the back part) slightly longer and yes, we'll be like twins. Haha...
Just baked a lemon cheesecake for my aunty's birthday, Wednesday. I'm still waiting for my cheesecake to cool so that I can transfer it out from the oven (leaving in oven to cool first to avoid cake from sinking). I don't think I can wait till the cake is cool enough to be transferred into the fridge, maybe I'll just leave it overnight and put it into the fridge tomorrow. I only baked the cake at 9pm just now because I'd forgotten to buy lemon for this LEMON cheesecake hence I can't bake last night. Tsk, so forgetful! Or rather, distracted during shopping. Humph...
There were a few friends whom I've not met for a long long time. Today we (me and my official entourage, MC and BIL) met up with two of my ex-colleagues, from my previous previous job. We started off as hoteliers, my gal friend and me is not off to the corporate world with him remaining in the hotel industry. It's gal friend's birthday next week and I wanted to pass her the present.
I'm recently "converted", I think L'occitane makes good gifts.
Don't you just love their wrapping?
And since I've forgotten to take a picture during wrapping, can only give you a sneak peak.Our hang out place today was at Old Town at Jalan Cheras, it's a stand alone outlet. I would love to have TeaRoom created along this way. Spoke to him about TeaRoom and he said it's going to be tough business unless I'm quite sure of the support I will be getting, instead of just relying on new market. He said I will never be able to survive with people like Starbucks, or Old Town, around. Sigh... Risk, risk, risk.

By the way, Carebear is not around and won't be teaching pump in TC tomorrow (neither would she the Monday that follows). So looks like I'm only gonna do combat - with KG! :)
1 comment:
Hey.. Hair dresser said Nov i will look exactly like you. HA HA.. the hair needs to grow a bit 1st.
Your entourage eh? HA.. like the name. I like our weekend outings. Very casual and it is always good to catch up with friends.
This Sat painting project again, this time.. we have assembled a team of "workers".. so should be quite quick! ^_^
Post a Comment