I just emailed this:
Sent:Thursday, 4 Sep, 2008 10: 48 PM
To: fohm_mml@fitnessfirst.com.my
Hi,
As little as I use the steam room, I actually realized that the steam room has malfunctioned for quite some time. As the pioneer among the Fitness First club, I strongly feel that MML should set a good example for having all facilities in good working condition.
Today I arrived at your club and had been informed and assured that the steam room had been fixed last week. Indeed the steam room was functioning but with a ridiculously high temperature. The temperature was so high that I would not be surprise if someone actually got burnt. If I hadn't have a face towel with me, I might not even be able to hold the handle to let myself out of the steam room.
Besides ensuring that your equipment and facilities are functional, please ensure that the safety standards are met as well to avoid compromising the members' safety. Using this case as a good example - Would anyone be able to tell what is the appropriate temperature for the steam room? And is there a way to measure that? That is, assuming that you do have personnel assigned to carry out routine checks. I trust that you will look into this matter without further delay.
TTB
And I got this notification:
This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.
Delivery to the following recipients failed.
fohm_mml@fitnessfirst.com.my
Geezz...
FF membership/ subscription fee is not cheap and I seriously think that members deserve more than what we are getting now. Disagree if you want.
Have been very busy and tired from work lately so I was not able to make it to classes most of the time. Instead of missing the workout altogether, I've settled with using the cardio machines. Today I skipped pump, but mainly because of the "injured" shoulder. Argh... when age catches up, we need to be slightly mellow. Old people are more prone to injuries issit??
Just when I thought I would have a more relaxing gym session today by only doing 30 minutes of cardio followed by some "steam therapy". But, I got a little too much "warmth". Didn't help with remedying my mood.
6 comments:
That bad huh? I didn't have time to 'test' out the steam room today at MML.. was in a rush so i just took shower.
As a consumer it is our right to voice our disatisfactory of our 'purchase' and provide feedback for improvement. Good Job TTB! I hope to see improvement too as i was planning to do lunch time 'steaming' whenever i am at my new office.
Maybe try emailing the GXM? gx-mml@fitnessfirst.com.my
Take care of that shoulder ya ;)
Hey dear... If the shoulder is continuing giving the problem, maybe you should go an have a check up.. Let me know if you need the contact.
Regarding the email, where did you get the email? You can send the email to GXM, as gymaddict suggested also. However, since it is a facility prob, it should be directed to the Club GM. Have you tried to drop the email directly from the health club website? It is a general email, but it will be directed to the resprective club, and I was told that way is more effective.
The front desk gal gave me that email address. She originally gave me a form to fill up, but not enough space lah, haha... so i said i want to send an email. So what's the other email address?
sorry to hear about the bad experience , HALLO!!! Hope to see you in curve this monday ? HK was fab btw :) - KG
KG is back!! Great to know you had a good trip to HK. Can't wait for mine :)
Post a Comment