I'm actually very phobia when it comes to texting the wrong person. Happened before, a massive disaster and so very drama. It's also quite dangerous when it comes to emails, I often didn't realize who might be on the recipient list when I click "reply to all". Or like recent incident on Facebook, I didn't realize that the message was between so many people, I've only clicked on "post message". Ok, luckily didn't say anything stupid.
Left shoulder still injured. Did yoga yesterday and I managed to do all the poses but I nearly crashed onto the floor towards the end when I was doing my jumping back (during sun salutation) because there was sudden pain on the shoulder. Got a bit of blue-black on one of my knees though, to prevent crashing on the floor face down. Knee is consider next best option. Imagine blue-black on my face!
Today besides going out to shop for cake baking ingredient (and I forgot a main ingredient), was mainly painting the house. I had planned to make a set of special mini mooncakes, but mum is still cleaning up downstairs, and she's now in the kitchen. So I'm banned. Humph... and I'm getting really sleepy, don't think I want to bake, nor make the mooncakes tonight.
I hope painting a big area of the living room wall was good enough workout for me today. My weights is going up again and I cannot afford to loose my hard-earn figure. No, I don't have super model figure, but I paid a lot of money for PT and it's going to be a waste of money if I revert back to previous weight.
Okay, I better sleep early.
No comments:
Post a Comment