(by the way, MAS having promotion on air ticket to Hong Kong, it's less than RM600 all in. But I think the cheap tickets have all been taken by us.)
WHO IS GOING TO TAKE CARE OF MY LITTLE PIG WHEN WE ARE ALL GONE?? Uwaa...
Looks like this is a long post since my opening is already so long.
First of all, thank you for all the birthday wishes. There were a few who must have waited for the clock to strike twelve last night to be the very first ones to wish me, so touched. And I was also rather surprised to get a wish from NH. And a BIG thanks to Carebear for setting up a "wish centre" in her blog for me to get so many more wishes.
So, my first surprise was a bunch of white roses in purple wrapping and ribbons. Together with the flowers was a box of chocolates and a card with the message "I love you! ^_^" - from anonymous. And hence the whole office had speculated that it's a secret admire.
Thanks MC and BIL for creating the false, but beautiful image. Your sign-off icon gave you in. ^^ - of course I'd initially suspected KG since she asked for my office address earlier.

Then there was the delivery of my birthday cake ordered by MyFG, who later got me ice cream as well. ^_^ (will review the cake in another post).
My colleagues and bosses celebrated my birthday for me. One of my colleagues made me "red eggs" which I've not had for ages. Had two of them which resulted in me only able to fit in some french fries and chicken finger in my stomach when we went to lunch. But I had such a great time today.
Just when I thought it's over, what surprised me later, again, was a bunch of red roses at my desk when I arrived back in office. Thanks Tony, love them! And he'd plotted this without me even suspecting because he had KG as his partner in crime. Thanks babe for arranging this... And hence more speculation in the office about this mysterious "Tony guy" who gave me flowers. Haha...

TD also gave me a good "present" besides the birthday wishes. Thanks, having the cupcake supply in the corporate world is definitely a very thrilling progress. We'll make them cupcakes exclusively available through TD only okay. Also got message from SSB and OrangeMaples. Thank you.
All my ex-colleagues whom were very dear to me didn't forget as well. So warm. My ex-boss in particular said this as the closing of his wishes "... close your eyes and blow hard on the candles when you make your birthday wish, who knows, they might come true...".
I would like to believe that all my wishes will come true, can or not? And I have two "major" wishes - If I collect all your wishes and transform them to support my prayers, will it give me better chances of having my dreams coming true?
5 comments:
^_^
Happy that the flowers have created the right amount of fun.. hee hee...
MC & BIL so schweeeeetttt!!!
Glad u had a great birthday!!!
LGM
ooh happy bday (is it belated ady?)
anyways sounds like you had a good one...and may you have many more great ones ;)
Happy BeLatED BiRthday.. MaNy HaPpY ReTurNs and MaY aLL YoUr WiSHes cOmE True...!! =)
We are not formally introdoced, but I had a fair share of your cupcakes from TeoH...
Gymaddict, thanks for your wishes. I always like belated wishes as well, it extends my birthday celebration.
Cheeky Girl, I suppose I "know" you too, though not properly. I hope my cupcakes will be going your way again soon.
May everyone's days be filled with as many, if not more, happiness as mine ^_^.
Post a Comment