Sunday, July 20, 2008

Random Post

I am feeling a bit sick, I think it's the weather and infections from people around me. So, blame it to my "sickness" I'm actually lack of inspiration to write. It's actually quite difficult to write when one is lack of inspiration and the fact that nothing very interesting is happening doesn't help with the situation. I don't even have any baked item to share since I needed a break from baking to nurse my illness, so to speak.


Not done enough exercise has effectively piled up some fats on my waistline and pushed the reading of the scale to the greater number. Humph... And I think since I've watched more movies this weekend, I ate more junk food (which of course resulted in increase in weights lah).


MC and BIL managed to get tickets for The Dark Knights for Friday night. It was great! Batman is of course so macho and his "transportation's" were just WOW. There was this scene where we actually clapped because the stun he did on this bike (bike to put it mildly, I don't even know what is the correct description of his cool piece of erm... vehicle) were just SO COOL! And let me know what do you think of him crashing his Lamborghini. However, we were quite disagreeable with parents bringing young kids to this movie, as we've witnessed. The movie is quite dark and very disturbing. Perhaps we should say bravo to Heath Ledger's Joker for his great act in the character. You can really believe that your mind can be corrupted by him and will go insane if he starts to hypnotise you. It sends cold vibes through your spine. Do you suppose Joker really "killed" him? This was what they said: "Almost immediately after news of Ledger's death broke, many media outlets began speculating about a connection with insanity, chaos and darkness within the mind of The Joker and whatever personal demons may have ultimately contributed to the actor's demise, suggesting that Ledger never fully shook the character out of his head."


The next day, we went to watch Red Cliff (赤壁). Very beautiful and very good selection of casts. But if you are watching, be warned that this is only part one of the movie, there is not even an interval type of conclusion, it's just unfinished. Humph... now do we have to wait for one year or more for the second part?


Carebear is not teaching at TC tomorrow, I guess I will head to LM to workout with MC, she needs some "inspiration" and motivation, haha... Lets hope the gym is not too crowded so we can use some of the machines for weights train.

5 comments:

MasterChef said...

Boo Hoo Hoo.. i have also piled up a lot of weight! NO MORE JUNK FOOD AND SOFT DRINKS!
More exercise and less social lunch!!!!

Get well soon ya!

LynnX said...

dear TTB, I hope you get well soon so that you can continue to bake and that we can keep on reading about your creations!! :)

I found TDK very disturbing. His make up, tone of voice, and choice of words are really outstanding! I bet HL must've been sent to a "different realm" of reality while playing The Joker.....

Take care you. :)

Anonymous said...

Take care and get well soon!! :)

MasterChef said...

No post? Still no mood to blog?

TTB said...

thanks for all the concern towards my illness... I WILL blog tonight! ;P