Something special for a little 4 year old princess, from her favorite uncle...
I'm not sure if she take candies and sweets, but I thought little star look cute on the mini cupcakes, don't they?
Jelly beans are perfect to add colours to the cupcakes.

Hmm... more sweets, I do hope I'm not encouraging a child to take on a "bad diet" here...
Stones chocolate to match the little flowers.
Chocolate coated coffee beans, just in case the adults would like to have a share of the cupcakes.TTB: I think children will generally like cupcakes...
Cupcakes: You think she will love us?
TTB: I do hope so ^^
5 comments:
Dearest beloved cupcake,
Don't you worry. You have been well loved everywhere you go and by everyone. Always has been, always will be ^_^
Your fan,
MC
love those cupcakes!!!
YUMMMMM!!!!
i can't recall if I had any of them....
Can I haf some nex time ard.??
LGM
so... Two more weeks before my banana muffins arrr???
so....LONNGGGGG.........
Yes, she loved them. :)
Thanks to all the fans on behalf of the cupcakes.
Lynx, come back soon, will make you some with extreme icing.
LGM, if you are ok with sugar icing, then yes I will pass you some to try. And yes, banana muffin coming up soon! Will bake them on the weekend of 16th :p
Post a Comment