Sunday, July 6, 2008

What Breakfast?

If you have time, could you tell me what do you normally have for breakfast? And what would you rather have for breakfast? What is your favorite type of breakfast?

I had a last minute invitation today and I decided that the only possible thing I can bake to bring with me would be brownies (like baking at 4pm and had to leave house at 6pm). I was originally planning to bake the sticky brownies but MC suggested Kirsty's brownies, since she reckon it's more special, and also I am supposed to bake her the sticky brownies for her cookie jar refill, so perhaps I should not repeat what I bake in such a short interval. Besides, I wanted to try out using different dark chocolate for the brownies. The conclusion is, the Lindt dark chocolate, I supposed, is more milky, though I thought I saw the label mentioning a high percentage of cocoa. Anyways, got a different brand and the brownies turned out to be darker and with a better consistency so this time the milk chocolate chunks actually could "float" within the cake. However, this brownie is best not to be eaten straight from the oven because it needs time to capture some moisture for a better texture. I need to confirm some other "convenient" recipes, something I can just bake last minute and would still be extremely delicious. I had rather baked the mini party cupcakes IF I had more time.

I found that I generally get comments and feedback that I'm a quiet person, often being complimented as patient and demure. Haha... I think it's only people who really knows me will see my tantrum, noisy and funny side. But I would say that my general appearance would normally be hostile and snobbish.

My post is so random today. Maybe because I don't know how to feel and what to say.

Tomorrow then.

4 comments:

MasterChef said...

Your posting although random, but still frequent.. a lot better than mine. Heh... well.. my usual excuse.. too busy. After i gave comments to yours.. it is time to get on with the busy schedule at work.. as always. HA HA HA...

Anyway, breakfast? Hmm.. cereal if rushing for time because it is easy.. but that was when i was in UK.. here? I like a bowl of hot noodles any type.. but just because i haven't had it for 11 years so i am trying to make it up. HA HA HA...

Anonymous said...

QUIET?demure.....? haaaaaar? KG

TTB said...

KG, I KNOW!!! How good am I in deceiving "new comers" haha... that is why I need someone who is quiet and calm, otherwise it's going to be explosion everyday. Haha...

Swee said...

Quiet and Calm... Remind of someone ^^