Yesterday at the clinic:
Doc: I'll give you one day MC tomorrow.
TTB: Huh doctor?! Am I SO serious??
Doc: If you take the medicine, you will be very drowsy.
And I have no idea when he said drowsy. No wonder I needed MC. I went to work today because I felt perfectly alright even though my boss and colleagues insisted that I looked pale. Must be the antibiotic draining the colour of my face. Before noon, I decided to leave the office to rest before I get more nagging from my boss for not taking care of my health. After taking the medicine when I came home, I practically fell into unconscious kind of deep sleep. Geezz... must give such a strong medicine meh doc?
So now, still feeling a bit numb, but throat feels fine (or maybe just got numbed by the drugs) and coughing under control. Will go sleep soon. I mean, go sleep soon after I've read a few pages of my story book.
6 comments:
YEAH YEAH! First one to comment!
Take care wo! ^_^
sheesh pls woman , get a proper rejuvenating rest< take care - KG
knock knock....
PLZ dun tell us you're at work today....
Get well soon.
Hugs
-blog ed-
yuhuuuuuuuuuuu..
How ya feeling today? :)
Take Care!!
hehe... yeah wo, at work. But I'm feeling well already. :p
Wah it's not just a cough ar? Take care ar...and FYI, RPM with a cough is even more torturing than usual. I found out the hard way :(
Post a Comment