Indulge in every moment of life
wo bu ming pai, siao jie.Ke yi 'translate' ah?
Trust that you can and dream will come true. ^_^
Write so long actually so short message only ar...Next time write in England la...
Hmm... I must practise Chinese from time to time before I lost touch.I was saying I often feel the emptiness even though I'm so busy at work, even though there are many people around me... blah blah blah... I trust that if I work hard, my TeaRoom dream will definitely come true one day.But certain dreams, even though I work hard, it might not come true. Referring to the MFG dream.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
wo bu ming pai, siao jie.
Ke yi 'translate' ah?
Trust that you can and dream will come true. ^_^
Write so long actually so short message only ar...Next time write in England la...
Hmm... I must practise Chinese from time to time before I lost touch.
I was saying I often feel the emptiness even though I'm so busy at work, even though there are many people around me... blah blah blah...
I trust that if I work hard, my TeaRoom dream will definitely come true one day.
But certain dreams, even though I work hard, it might not come true. Referring to the MFG dream.
Post a Comment