Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tea Menu

If you see this in the tea menu for TeaRoom, will you want to try?

Smoky Earl Grey Grand Classic Tea

Moroccan Mint Tea

Royal Orchid Classic Tea Blend

Vanilla/ Rum/ Strawberry/ Chocolate Solo Teas

... and these exclusive tea blends.

Emperor's White Garden

Snow Mountain

Grand Wedding

Tibetan Secret

Creme Brulee (!!!!)

Christmas Lights :) :)

Magic Flute


Looking forward to having tea with you at TeaRoom.

;)

10 comments:

BaBy OcTopUs said...

For real as you're gonna prepare all the tea mentioned? Then can I order a Royal Orchid Classic Tea Blend to go. :P

Anonymous said...

heyaaaaaaaa

Sorri been away too long... truly bz at work.

These Two has my Vote:
Rum Solo Tea
Magic Flute!!!!!

Looking forward 2TeaRoom

-blog ed-

TTB said...

Erm, BO... I don't think can have such a long list of tea lah, cannot handle. Maybe shortlist like 5 to be served at TeaRoom.

I was told the Grand Wedding and Creme Brulee is really good. I am hoping to be able to try them soon.

The Magic Flute sounds uhm.. so magical right? Miss your comments blog ed!

Anonymous said...

Moroccan Mint!!
Why no Chai tea?
Check this site out: www.twgtea.com

TTB said...

Gymaddict, THAT is exactly who I'm looking at to supply tea and coffee to TeaRoom :). Found them last week.

Chai is so Starbucks. Most probably not doing chai. Will have a more European origin range of teas.

Anonymous said...

Hmm...then try their Alexandria. TWG Tea has beautiful cloth teabags. None of the 'paper' taste. :)

TTB said...

So you would like it if the tea supplier is TWG then? Sounds like advertising for them haha...

Yeah, I too feel that they have good products. A friend is dealing with them now and I will only contact and discuss with them next year. Afterall, TeaRoom is only opening end of next year (finger crossed!)

Anonymous said...

even though no comments, still must haf my dosage every morning one....

ya Magic Flute sounds magical... hehe!

blog ed

cheeky girl said...

My favourites:-
Creame Brulee & Magic Flute
Looking forward for your opening.. =)

MasterChef said...

Hmm... let's see... i will have
Moroccan Mint Tea with Honey on Monday (need some waking up and what can be better than-other than caffine- mint+honey), Emperor's White Garden on Tuesday, Creme Brulee on Wednesday (to celebrate i survive half of the week), Magic Flute on Thursday (to give some magic to the week in preparation for the weekend) and Tibetan Secret on Friday (tibetan should be zen right? Winding down for the weekend..)

.... HEEEE....

and Christmas Light any time.. i love Christmas!!